1. Um, how is it Friday again? How is it May? I feel like I’m in crazy, speeded up time. I had the fastest, busiest week I can possibly imagine and I already don’t even remember April. That’s all. I’m flipping out here, folks.
2. I’m finally starting to feel pregnant. I’m getting dang close to my third trimester and I’m, like, huffing and puffing when I bend over and stuff… and groaning when I have to roll over in bed. I’ve had this really easy pregnancy that almost makes it easy to forget that I’m pregnant (with the exception of, you know, human movement inside of me), but I have a feeling that those days are drawing to a close. That in mind, we should probably name this kid and get at least a little space ready for his arrival!
3. Last night, Shaun came home from work, dropped some sushi off to me and whisked Isaac off to an evening of disc golf with friends. They were gone for two and a half hours and I didn’t leave my hammock one time. It was quite possibly the most glorious evening of my life.
4. My mom, brother and nephew visited from Monday thru Thursday this week. It is always so good to see them. My nephew is almost three, so with two toddlers, we kind of had our hands full. We did a lot of trips to the park and they got to come with Isaac, Maria and I to story time on Tuesday. We also hit up Chick-fil-a 2 out of 3 days that they were here. It’s what we do, you guys. It’s just what we do.
5. In most-awesome-book-nerdery-ever I bring you this:
That’s right- my friend Jessica knitted our whole group of Harry Potter loving friends these tiny Harry Potter sweaters. Is that not the most amazing thing ever?!